It surprises many people to know that a great number of very famous and/or best-selling books are actually ghostwritten, meaning they were authored for hire by someone other than the person whose name appears on the byline. Truth be told, many very intelligent, literate and creative people have great book, article or story ideas but don’t have the time, experience, or proper outline to proceed with the project. In most cases, the project is forgotten; in the successful cases, however, the “author” hires a skilled writer to create the finished manuscript from the following:
- A brief summary of a topic or idea the author wishes to have researched and developed into a book or article
- A rough draft or compilation of notes, in which the author has committed to paper the concept of the manuscript and important elements to be included
- Video- or audiotapes of the project and its important details
- Live or taped interviews with relevant parties
- Extensive research materials
Whether you have exhaustive material that you’re having trouble making cohesive enough for publication or simply have a brilliant idea you’d like to have an experienced writer research and write for you, hiring a ghostwriter may be just what you need. The writers of Copy-Writing.net have experience ghostwriting and editing both fiction and non-fiction, from books to articles and newsletters. If you have a project for which you’d like information or a quote, please contact us and we’d be happy to discuss it with you.